Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2854085 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Are we done now?
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Well, let's see...

There's a pandemic. Right, I heard about it thru my mask.

Our borders are closed. That's rude.
I'm looking after immuno-compromised mother. Better your mum than mine in any living condition!
My heart is taking no guests - all chambers are occupied. Cheeky clever, this one!
I'm frustrated by the prospect of at least the next two years. Pull your hair out one at a time, no matter what color it is.

I don't think this is a goer of an idea. As weird and wonderful as you are, that's just not going to work. DeRp! Now ya get it?

Did I read that you were going back to Montello? No, I POSTED that I am and I need your help.

Wherever you go should be based upon opportunities... Does Montello offer those?
That spot on the lost map offers no more than the opportunity for me to BE an opportunist.
Did you see my past 12 years here? Hello, where are we?

Do I need to edit this yet?

This could actually turn stupid.

I expect it, but not from me!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
1208800 Views  *  16900 Replies

What's on your TV?   :foot: snipe

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I want you to know, the funny part is not funny.

This is the Final Confession, again:

This is the ONLY websquat where I can't get

Paid
Laid
Spade
Slayed
or fair trade.

I do get played. There are broken rules about that!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I be watching flicks from the 1930's.

Some of those chicks are really hot.

No, a Time Machine is not happening.

They're dead.

We're next.

Quick! Make a Movie!!!

The Monster is the one who does not shave.

Can I audition?

Check out my Head Shot:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
shut up, smee.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
People do read The Tello Files.

All 8 of them, if I stand correct.

Welcome.

Ya got 5 Bucks USD?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Making a Movie about making a Movie.

Too much pressure.

I'll wait for the logo to come out on a T-Shirt.

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
I'm writing fantasy while listening to David Bowie's 1976 Vancouver concert rehearsal...

I don't know whether he shaved or not, but he's a monster and a god.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
He looks nothing like hs brother Jim

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
When a New York dad confided in NBC that...

"We used to buy this stuff for $30. Now it's $60!"...

And when food prices suddenly shot to 13-year highs...

NBC News had no option but to sound the alarm and warn Americans that something horrible was brewing.

And they were right.

Since then...

Gasoline prices have skyrocketed in line with the early days of the 1973 oil crisis...

Plus inflation has now wiped out a devastating $1 trillion from pension savings.

(>>> See how to protect yourself from inflation here.)

But why is this happening now?

Simple:

One, because President Biden suffocated small businesses with federally-mandated lockdowns...

And two, because the leftist Fed Reserve has printed a staggering $1.9 TRILLION in just the first few months of 2021.

This tsunami of free cash is the #1 reason why we're now headed for staggering levels of inflation.

Sadly, Biden and his lackeys don't seem to give this new threat much thought...

But the Wall Street Journal's publisher is pushing back...

And Bloomberg joined them to warn retirement savers that rising inflation represents "a meaningful threat" to your savings.

Even the Biden-friendly Forbes Magazine recently issued a rare announcement, saying:

"Policymakers tell us that there's nothing to worry about... [but] we could see inflation not seen since the 1970s. To be clear... Inflation is coming for your wealth."

Because experts project this hyper-inflation could very well wipe out your nest-egg...

And that when combined with the new, Biden-era taxes & surcharges you're about to get slapped with...

This historic wipe-out could make the 2008-2009 Financial Crisis look like a blip...

And force you to kiss your retirement dreams goodbye.

It shouldn't have to be like that for you...

Especially because there's a little-known tax "trick" that helps protect your retirement savings against...

? Sky-high inflation...

? Government excess...

? And even a stock market downturn.

This tax "trick" is called IRS Section 408(m)(3).

It's a little-known cousin of Section 401(k) of the IRS code... and it lets you open a Precious Metals "Self Directed" IRA and put REAL gold and silver into a tax-advantaged account.

Here are 3 good reasons to consider this IRS tax law:

#1: Gold protects against downturns in the stock market.

#2: Unlike the dollar, gold maintains its purchasing power over time

#3: No matter what happens to the dollar, gold can be used as currency around the world.

Frankly, if you want a stress-free and secure retirement, the odds are stacked against you...

Yet this 100% legal "IRS loophole" to move to gold helps you hedge against the run-away inflation that will become Biden's defining legacy.

=>>Simply Request Your 100% FREE, 20-Page Info Kit on Gold And Discover How This Simple Tax Law Can Protect Your IRA or 401(k) – Before the Wheels Come Flying Off

Sincerely,
Peter Reagan
Birch Gold Group

https://freekit.birchgold.com/gold-silver-ira-tra/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=rm&utm_source=ttd&msid=58867&utm_content=ex_hi_v01a_070621&placement=hi&utm_term=cta

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I will never understand gold.

How do I buy beer with a gold coin?

Do ya think the guy will take it?

How many beers do I get for my coin?

I just don't get it.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
It's all make-believe.

Made up.

Contrived. Manufactured.

Invented.

Sorted out.

Everything is.

I wanna not play anymore in your world.

I want you to enter mine.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
10 Best Cities for Beer Drinkers Around the World

While beer is a popular beverage throughout the world, some places have mastered the science of brewing more than others. These cities are famous for their taprooms, biergartens, and breweries, and specialize in craft brews or claim some of the most famous beer brands in the world. Here are 10 destinations that should be on every beer drinker’s bucket list.

https://www.triptrivia.com/best-cities-for-beer-drinkers-around-the-world/X-DB77nODQAGebga?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1306008034

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Supermarkets Stocking Up As Food Prices Rise

Anticipating higher food prices, supermarkets across the US are stocking up on food supplies. They’re getting ready for the continued increase in prices due to an ongoing supply chain crisis. 

Buying And Storing Supplies
Some supermarket chains admitted to buying, then keeping supplies to ensure they have enough stock even as demand continues to rise. In fact, grocery sales for the week ending June 19 registered a half percent increase from last year, but a 15% increase from 2019. This is according to Jefferies and Nielsen information.

As a result, supermarket stockpiles are driving shortages. The increased purchases of grocery chains are pressuring an already-strained food supply chain. Suppliers currently face higher transportation costs, labor shortages, and shortages of ingredients. 

https://thecapitalist.com/food-prices-rise/?utm_source=TCnewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TCNL20210707

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Biden Gears Up To Send ‘Vaccination Agents’ To Your Door

President Joe Biden and other officials in the White House delivered a threat on Tuesday which left many concerned about the path the U.S. is headed.

Biden and his administration said the federal government will start to target nonvaccinated Americans via door-to-door outreach in an effort to force as many people to get the jab as possible.

Biden, who has failed thus far in nearly every aspect of his presidency, seems to be renewing his push for Americans to get vaccinated as a so-called “Delta” variant of COVID-19 is being used to pump fear of the virus back into the mainstream media.

https://therightwingrebel.com/biden-gears-up-to-send-vaccination-agents-to-your-door/

https://thecongressionalinsider.com/biden-says-the-govt-will-begin-a-door-to-door-push-for-vaccination-after-failing-to-meet-4th-of-july-goal/

https://nationalinsiders.com/vaccine-police-may-soon-be-knocking-at-your-door/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Biden, Psaki To Go Door To Door On Bikes Asking If You Have A Moment To Talk About Getting Vaccinated

U.S.—After falling short of his vaccination goals this month, the Biden Administration has announced a new effort to encourage people to get vaccinated. President Biden and Press Secretary Jen Psaki are now riding across the country on bicycles, going door-to-door to spread the good news.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-psaki-to-go-door-to-door-on-bikes-asking-if-you-have-a-moment-to-talk-about-getting-vaccinated

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
School Expels Kids Over Critical Race Theory

Without a doubt, one of the biggest and most contentious issues this summer and fall will be the battle over the teaching of critical race theory in schools.

“Two Ohio mothers spoke out Wednesday morning after their children were expelled from a private school due to the mothers pushing back against critical race theory,” according to Fox News.

“Columbus Academy is denying re-enrollment to several students, alleging that their mothers breached part of their contract by leading a public campaign against the school’s purported attempt to “indoctrinate” students with left-wing ideas. [emphasis added]

“‘I feel like it is unfortunate that when you are speaking out and you are trying to say your truth, unfortunately, there are people who want to retaliate against you. In this case, they retaliated against our children, who are innocent,’ Andrea Gross told “Fox & Friends First,” alongside Amy Gonzalez. [emphasis added]

“The decision capped off months of efforts by Gross and Gonzalez to probe Columbus Academy’s (CA) activities, which allegedly included divisive concepts about race and anti-conservative sentiment. Gross and Gonzalez are co-organizers of the Pro CA Coalition, pushing against critical race theory being taught at Columbus Academy.”

https://theredalertnews.com/school-expels-kids-over-critical-race-theory/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
‘Seems Like Everybody’s Pissin’ On The Red, White And Blue’: Toby Keith Releases Bittersweet ‘Happy Birthday America’

Country legend Toby Keith, whose discography includes multiple pro-America hits such as “Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue,” “American Soldier,” and “Made in America,” has released a long-awaited single to celebrate Independence Day.

Titled “Happy Birthday America,” the ballad takes a bittersweet look at the turbulent months that have followed since the explosion of racial violence across the country, which Keith previously described as a “screwed-up 18 months.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/seems-like-everybodys-pissin-on-the-red-white-and-blue-toby-keith-releases-bittersweet-happy-birthday-america?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=070721-news&utm_campaign=position7

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
CNN just made this absurd defense of critical race theory

Americans across the country are pushing back against critical race theory in schools, the media, and corporate America.

The corporate-controlled media is furious.

And CNN just made this absurd defense of critical race theory.

On Erin Burnett’s CNN program, pro-critical race theory activist Elle Reeve produced a segment attacking opponents of critical race theory as fragile white people unwilling to grapple with their racism and are historically ignorant.

Reeve even went so far to make fun of a Jewish immigrant worried about critical race theory by mocking her concern for her children.

Joel Pollack of Breitbart wrote:

In interviews dripping with condescension, Reeve continues CNN’s tradition of targeting ordinary people for humiliation when their views conflict with the left.

https://pantsonfirenews.com/cnn-just-made-this-absurd-defense-of-critical-race-theory/?utm_source=pofnl&utm_medium=ong&utm_campaign=1310600953

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Arizona AG fears Biden will ‘cave’ to radical far-left and order National Guard troops at border to leave

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich spoke in support of several states sending National Guard troops to the U.S. southern border after the nation’s largest Latino civil rights group called on President Joe Biden to order the troops away.

At the request of Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) and Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R), 12 states with Republican governors have sent personnel to the southern border to assist with border security amid a record surge of migrants attempting to cross into the United States. In response, the League of United Latin American Citizens sent a letter to the White House on Sunday demanding that President Biden “prevent this usurping of federal powers by a few recalcitrant and rebellious states.”

https://republicannation.com/arizona-ag-fears-biden-will-cave-to-radical-far-left-and-order-national-guard-troops-at-border-to-leave/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Facebook To Warn Users They're Using Facebook

MENLO PARK, CA—There are many dangers online, and Facebook is now making an attempt to steer people away from one of them. The social network is now trying out a new warning that will pop up and tell users when Facebook detects that they’re using Facebook.

https://babylonbee.com/news/facebook-to-warn-users-theyre-using-facebook/?utm_source=RFMain-20210707&utm_medium=ae-email&utm_campaign=RFMain

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
This is getting RIDICULOUS!
Democrat Congressman Donates Suit He Wore During Capitol Riot To Smithsonian

Democrat New Jersey congressman Andy Kim announced that he is donating the suit he wore during the Capitol riot on January 6th to the Smithsonian Museum, saying it is a symbol of “resilience and hope” for some people.

The move was accompanied by several melodramatic statements on social media.

Representative Kim had been photographed picking up litter left behind during the riot.

“It really broke my heart and I just felt compelled to do something … What else could I do?” Kim told the media at the time.

The Democrat congressman explained his actions during a lengthy Twitter thread where he claimed he was donating the blue suit to the Smithsonian because the events of the one-time protest “must never be forgotten.”

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/democrat-congressman-donates-suit-he-wore-during-capitol-riot-to-smithsonian/?utm_campaign=TPI07072021BRIE&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=92c64eb985bc01c2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

CNN was cheering one insanely unconstitutional gun law

The corporate-controlled press is pushing radical policies.

Fringe Democrat ideas get shined and packaged as mainstream thought.

And CNN was cheering one insanely unconstitutional gun law.

San Jose mayor Sam Liccardo is pushing a radical measure that would allow the city to punitively tax gun owners simply for owning a gun.

The city is essentially punishing law-abiding gun owners for criminals engaging in gun violence.

And CNN cheered on the whole affair.

On New Day, host John Avlon gleefully teased San Jose’s gun initiative, “If you want to own a gun in San Jose, California, it’s going to cost you. A new one-of-a-kind law targets gun owners.”

https://pantsonfirenews.com/cnn-was-cheering-one-insanely-unconstitutional-gun-law/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Trump Will Sue Facebook and Twitter

Breaking Now: In just a matter of minutes, former President Donald J. Trump will announce that he is suing Facebook and Twitter. Trump will allege that the two social media platforms have violated his First Amendment rights as an American.

“Former President Donald Trump, who has complained about censorship by social media giants, plans to announce class action lawsuits today against Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey,” according to Axios.

https://theredalertnews.com/trump-will-sue-facebook-and-twitter/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Wednesday Live: Fear Mongering Over “Delta” Variant Being Used to Push Vaccines and Start New Lockdowns.  Alex Jones Show: Biden Admin Planning Door-to-Door Forced Inoculations, Leading to Full-Blown Martial Law

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Booby Traps to Protect Your Home After SHTF

When the SHTF, defending your home and warding away would-be thieves or attackers is going to be an obvious priority. However, if you are only a single person or small family, it is unlikely you will be able to protect yourself from a determined group of attackers.

However, with well-placed traps, you can physically and psychologically harm these attackers, giving yourself time to better prepare or escape. We will go over some basic types of traps that are effective in home defense and provide you a large number of links to videos and literary sources that will help you create these traps on your own.

https://urbansurvivalsite.com/booby-traps-to-protect-your-home-after-shtf/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Chicago shooting spree ends after man with concealed carry license takes down attacker

Chicago police said this week that if it weren't for a good guy with a gun, a criminal who shot and killed one woman and injured two others on Independence Day may have gotten away with the heinous attack.

According to the Chicago Tribune, officers were alerted to an active shooting in a South Austin alley at around 10:45 p.m. Sunday. A police notification said that a man in his 30s had approached the area and "began shooting at the victims."

By the time police arrived, they discovered four people wounded by gunfire. But after assessing the scene, officials reportedly determined that one of the wounded individuals was the gunman who had opened fire on the three others before an uninvolved bystander had stepped in to neutralize the attacker.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chicago-concealed-carrier-ends-shooting-spree?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-07-07&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Conservatives Are Loving North Carolina’s Lt. Gov’s Epic 4th Of July Speech

North Carolina Lt. Governor Mark Robinson (R) gave an Independence Day speech for the ages on Sunday, reminding those at a July 4 celebration that it is “not a time for weak people” and that conservatives and Republicans are “in a battle for the literal soul of this nation.”

Conservatives have praised the speech and shared it heavily on social media.

Robinson is a relative newcomer to politics, but could have a big future in the GOP, speaking common sense conservatism and not being afraid to stand up for views that might not be considered politically correct.

Robinson’s story is part of his appeal. He grew up the ninth of ten children to an alcoholic father and a mother who had only a fifth grade education. But she instilled in him a work ethic, and told him that if he was willing to work hard, there wasn’t anything he couldn’t achieve.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/conservatives-are-loving-north-carolinas-lt-govs-epic-4th-of-july-speech/?utm_campaign=TPI07072021BR1&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=92c64eb985bc01c2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Biden Loses America’s Support Once And For All, See Why…

A new poll revealed the truth about the American people’s confidence in President Joe Biden – exposing what they really think is going on in the White House.

The national poll was released by the Convention of States Action in partnership with The Trafalgar Group. It showed that the majority of Americans believe that “others” are really running the show in Biden’s administration, rather than Joe Biden himself.

The poll, which was conducted toward the end of June, surveyed more than 1,000 likely voters for the upcoming 2022 midterm elections.

https://patriotedition.com/biden-loses-americas-support-once-and-for-all-see-why/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Democrats plan to zero out wall funding and reduce Border Patrol money amid historic surge

House Democrats eliminated funding for a southern border wall and denied extra money for Border Patrol officers in a 2022 spending bill unveiled recently that comes amid a massive influx of illegal immigration.

Nearly 1 million illegal immigrants have been apprehended at the southern border since October, including a near-record 180,000 in May, according to statistics provided last month by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/democrats-plan-zero-out-wall-funding-reduce-border-patrol-money-historic-surge

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Report: The United States Is At The End Of Its Government Overspending Rope

Three days before the Independence Day holiday, the Congressional Budget Office issued a report showing our country’s financial de-pendence. The report, an update to the CBO’s publication analyzing the federal budget and economic outlook, highlighted the effects of rampant congressional spending—both now and for years to come.

Last Thursday’s document didn’t go into full detail on CBO’s projections for economic growth over the next decade. A fuller document, scheduled for release on July 21, will provide additional color and context. But even the topline numbers released thus far show the nation’s precarious financial condition. Here’s an overview of what it said.

https://republicannation.com/report-the-united-states-is-at-the-end-of-its-government-overspending-rope/