Author Topic: The FAILURE FILES. A Ron Tello Studios Production  (Read 1449 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
The FAILURE FILES. A Ron Tello Studios Production
« on: June 21, 2024, 11:02:46 AM »
 :tello:   They're out there. You know the ones...people who tell ya "Yeah, ok!"
and come up with NO.

This is not about Trust anymore.

Now it's about Evidence...and the hours of entertainment it can be.

In this Blog, we shall explore the deeper hidden meaning of Tello vs. everybody.

That's how they want it, fine. Game ON!

People are Content, full of themselves and rich in No Team Enzymes, many flavors to choose from and non-habit forming.

[EDITOR'S NOTE] Everything is true, except the parts that are not.
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Re: The FAILURE FILES. A Ron Tello Studios Production
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2024, 11:08:43 AM »
:smee!: "Snipe!"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2024, 11:29:08 AM »
:mobbing: :castle: :sniper:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2024, 01:35:43 PM »
:tello:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2024, 02:26:47 AM »
:tello: "Let's begin the festivities with another shot at Elko County, Nevada. I'm not done with them."

Being a Criminal in Elko County Pays

Being a burglar in Elko county is a high paying job with little or no personal risk.
Ya, there might be a risk of having a landowner/homeowner shoot you, but being caught by law enforcement does not appear to be a risk at all.

Recently some of my family members had their shop broken into and during the burglary a vehicle was set on fire and a pistol was stolen along with a side by side, a 4-wheeler, and countless tools.

They called the Sheriff's department and requested an officer to come out and take a statement, begin an investigation, and follow up with attempting to catch the criminals. We were all assuming that meant getting fingerprints, doing an arson investigation, investigate possible suspects, and protect the victim. They collected a statement, nothing else.

The suspects are known to the officers/detectives, yet they have done nothing to interview, question or obtain search warrants for their residence. The way these type of cases work from the Sheriff's office point of view is "We will have to wait until we catch them redhanded". That is a scary proposition. What if next time they accomplish their goal and burn the entire house down with victims inside?

Crime is on the rise, drug activity is on the rise, victims are on the rise in large numbers across Elko County, and from where I sit, not much is being done to get these criminals off the street. All the while the victim sits alone and scarred waiting for something to happen. They have now armed themselves to protect their pursuit of life, liberty and happiness while the criminal walks free without fear of being held accountable.

I get up every day to go to work to earn a paycheck, medical benefits for me and my kids, and pay taxes for a sense of security and community. Maybe it's time to quit my job, get on government subsistence, get free health care and take what I want when I want it. Then maybe I will have the freedom that the criminals in this county get handed to them.
-Scott Stewart
[Published in the Opinion section of the Elko Daily Free Press 8/30/14]

Source: https://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=8284.msg719686#msg719686

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2024, 02:38:34 AM »
:sam2gun:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2024, 04:37:56 AM »

Loser.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2024, 08:53:21 AM »
Ron Tello Culley
6/21/24 3:48 PM

I'm trying to call the Nevada State Bar Lawyer Referral 8008955747 and it's hacked. First call I got a give-away show, 2nd try I got them, a recording; I hung up and checked their website. It costs $45 that I don't have.

I called again, got a BOT saying "You are dialing from a number not available in your calling area". Is this normal?

Try it for me and see what ya get. Please let me know: is it JUST ME? Nevada hates me cuz they did me wrong and I wanna Expose and Sue and WIN over cowboy tyrants. Thanks.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2024, 01:00:03 PM »
 :tello:  On my facebook page, I posted 2 pix side by side.

This one was posted:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2024, 01:03:43 PM »
THIS ONE WAS "REMOVED":

I got a :lepink: from it....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2024, 01:15:17 PM »
Reaction to the action:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2024, 01:57:27 PM »

@ronaldculley
0 seconds ago
Big Bear, Cali here. Last year when Kmart shut down, a Tractor Supply was announced comin in. I posted on facebook that TS was going woke. The nay-sayers tried to crucify me. Now they get their due and proper poison. Moral: NEVER DISS YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD PROPHETS.

Tractor Supply Customers FURIOUS After Extreme Woke Left Activism EXPOSED: 'NEVER Shop Here Again'

@subculture2006
14 hours ago
Don't support people who hate you. It isn't difficult.

@InHocSignoVinces40
14 hours ago
Dear Trans Community:
Don’t tell me I have to accept you for who you are when you couldn’t even accept yourself for who you were.

@colliswilliams8992
5 hours ago
99.999% of tractor supply customers are conservative.  Nice move.

@dlalderson1
5 hours ago
Guess it's Tractor Supply's turn to learn that racism is not worth it... 
Regardless of color, racism is racism.
Goodbye, Tractor Supply.

@BAR55825
14 hours ago
BOYCOTT Tractor Supply!! #BoycottAllWokeCompanies
#Trump2024

@Beautiful_Farm
7 hours ago
Big mistake. Most farmers and rural folks are VERY conservative and do not support "woke" nonsense.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2024, 04:59:33 PM »

facebook

Today at 11:26 PM
We added a notice to your post
The post includes information that independent fact-checkers said was false.

You shared a photo.
Jun 23, 2024
Independent fact-checkers reviewed a similar photo and said it was false.
Mar 25, 2019

From independent fact-checkers
No, Hillary Clinton wasn't fired during the Watergate investigation
PolitiFact

:tello: "Yeah, well....she's still a CROOK!"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2024, 09:27:42 PM »
Ron Tello Culley
Jun 19, 2024 12:21 PM
FOR SALE. Sugarloaf. Howdy neighbors. Recent changes in Fire Codes has forced me to remove my Handyman Project woods from under the porch. It's gotta go. $25 OBO takes all. I need the money. DM me today! Thank you!

Bryce Gordon
Thomas Bonde hauls trash

Ron Tello Culley
Author
Yes, I know him. I'm selling, not hauling. thx.

Mike Moore
Did they give you a warning to move that or you just doing it because you don't want them to give you a warning? Because last year they tried to get me to remove my handyman wood project wood. And I just put up a fence so they can't see it.

Mike Moore
Also they can't go on your property to look for violations. If they can't see it from the street they can't go looking for it.

Ron Tello Culley
Author
Landlord's call.

Sheldon Hopper
I kind of wonder who gave them the power to go around and changing codes and writing tickets and fining people, that's not their job.

Ron Tello Culley
Author
Government over-reach at work.

Sheldon Hopper
They're not even elected. They're disappointed by I don't know who....

Ron Tello Culley
Author
Remember Alan Lee?

A recall election for District 1 City Councilman Alan Lee was held on November 8, 2022, in Big Bear Lake, California. Voters approved the recall by a margin of 74% to 26%.[1]

https://ballotpedia.org/Alan_Lee_recall,_Big_Bear_Lake,_California_(2022)

Big Bear Lake Council Rebukes Colleague After City Manager’s Departure
Posted on March 11, 2022 by Venturi

There were double punctuations this week to what has become an ongoing controversy involving Big Bear Lake City Councilman Alan Lee.

https://sbcsentinel.com/2022/03/big-bear-council-rebukes-colleague-after-city-manager-departs/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2024, 01:00:54 PM »
:offtopic:

:drama:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2024, 07:04:54 PM »
Economic Indicator

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2024, 08:52:58 AM »
:tello:

We are BACK!

The OZRT has been off the air since July 4.

What went wrong? Admin is not saying.

I thought this would never be resolved.

Glad to be wrong.

Keep this up, will ya?

Don't let it happen again.

:keelhaul:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2024, 06:39:18 PM »
@ronaldculley
0 seconds ago
I have the same attack problem. My Blog website keeps crashing and I know why. My content is positively critical of tyrants and narcissists. I'm an enemy of the state cuz they think/know I'm dangerous to the establishment. Is it my fault that I'm AWARE?
ozroundtable dot com > roundtable > tellomon

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@ozroundtable.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

🚨THIS IS BAD! Trump In OUTRAGE As POLICE Just Tried To ARREST Him & Elon Musk, Then THIS Happens...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TNl-2pswhw

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2024, 09:23:58 AM »
Liisa-Sx
Knights of the RT

Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Sellers crazy ToS, whats the craziest you've seen.
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2009, 11:04:07 PM »

Ok this one made me laugh....... a LOT lol       :yess:

His disclaimer is hilarious.

FINAL DISCLAIMER

This disclaimer does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my dog: don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; this disclaimer is subject to change without notice; text is slightly enlarged to show detail; resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and coincidental; dry clean only; do not bend, fold, or mutilate; anchovies or jalapenos added to this disclaimer upon request; your mileage may vary; no substitutions are allowed; for a limited time only while supplies last; offer void where prohibited; this disclaimer is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied; Do not remove this tag under penalty of law; Confined Space - Do Not Enter; user assumes full liabilities; not liable for damages due to use or misuse; equal opportunity disclaimer; no shoes, no shirt, no bidding; caveat emptor; read at your own risk; this disclaimer may contain material some readers find objectionable; parental advisory: explicit lyrics; keep away from pets and small children; limit one-per-family please; no money down; no purchase necessary; ask us about our guns-for-bid-trade-in plan; you need not be present to bid; some assembly required; batteries not included; action figures sold separately; this disclaimer was packed full, contents may have settled during mailing; sanitized and sealed for your protection; do not bid if safety seal is broken; do not bid while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment; safety goggles may be required during use; call before you use this disclaimer; use only with proper ventilation; for external use only; if a swelling, redness, rash, or irritation develops, discontinue bidding; do not place near a flammable or magnetic source; keep away from open flames; avoid inhaling fumes or contact with mucous membranes; disclaimer contents under pressure, may explode if incinerated; smoking this disclaimer may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of this disclaimer; text is made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no electrons were injured in preparing this disclaimer; no animals were used to test this disclaimer; no salt, MSG, preservatives, artificial colour or flavor added; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult an auctioneer; possible penalties for early withdrawal; one size fits all; this disclaimer is valid only at participating auction sites; slightly higher west of the Rockies; allow four to six weeks for delivery; if defects are found, do not try to fix them yourself, but return to an authorized auctioneer; please remain seated until the bidding has come to a complete stop; bidding in the mirror may be more complicated than it appears; this disclaimer does not cover hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, and other Acts of God, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, unauthorized repair, improper installation, misuse, typos, misspelled words, missing or altered signatures, and incidents owing to computer or disk failure, accidental file deletions, or milk coming out of your nose due to laughing while drinking; other restrictions may apply. If something offends you, lighten up, get a life, and move on.

Report to moderator    Logged

They said there would be cake....and there WAS!

http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=647.msg32004#msg32004