Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2844805 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Yeah, and if I can sober up I might remember posting that.

"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Blacklisted Author Blows The Whistle On The Billion-Dollar Diet Industry And Dispels The
5 Most Damaging Fat Loss Lies

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
FURRY FREAKS
Westminster Dog Show Celebrates 145 Years, But 2021 Will Be Different

At the very first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, held in an open-air building in New York City that P.T. Barnum built for his circus, somewhere around 1,500 canines were displayed for what The New York Times declared "a new fashionable amusement" among members of the city's high society. "[T]he attendance," The Times announced in advance of the show, in the paper's March 28, 1877 edition, "promises to be very select."

https://animals.howstuffworks.com/pets/westminster-dog-show.htm?utm_source=HowStuffWorks+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=roundup-06-05-21

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
"I know how it is to be Black in America.

White people killed Hippies too.

I survived, but I still hate Crackers."

:tello:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Look, I don't wanna start to get all political, but....

IT'S TOO LATE!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Just cuz people write stuff duzzint make them smart. For example:
"There are years that ask questions and years that answer."
-Zora Neale Hurston

In Zora Neale Hurston’s 1937 novel “Their Eyes Were Watching God,” the main character, Janie, recounts the story of her marriages and journey to self-confidence. She tells a difficult tale, suffused with both joy and pain. Throughout Janie’s tribulations, she learns that the reasons behind some events don’t make themselves known immediately. You may be thrust into a confusing situation, but trust that the meaning of it — and the lessons it has to teach — will reveal themselves in time.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Some data bases just don't work.

I keep getting emails for stuff I already have.

I wearing this now:

https://agoabuyersclub.com/shirt-outlaw?vgo_ee=vIHuEdEJ2Q0qTvUo7RE9HkzkASpiHornD%2Fz2wZTd1jg%3D

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
You wake up one morning to see you've been blocked from all social media.

When you get to work, you're immediately fired with no explanation.

Over the next few weeks, you realize that no company or business will return your emails or calls...

And people who you used to talk to freely, now completely avoid you in public.

The reason for all of this?

A group of radical leftist thought police decided to blacklist you - socially, financially, and physically - because of your opinions.

The worst part is, this is not something taken out of some dystopian book like 1984.

This is happening on a daily basis, right now, to freethinking people...

Thankfully, there's still time to protect your family, your wealth, and your future from all of this.

In fact...

There's ONE thing you need to start doing today if you want to maintain your sovereignty and freedom.

And the good news is...

You don't need any previous knowledge or experience to get started.

The secret fits in the palm of your hand and has never been revealed before.

Go here now to fight for your freedom.

https://cf.spybriefing.com/sales-page-481678181619510538078

It's a book and I have a copy. It's got pictures!

Seems like a lot of Black Hat Cloke and Dagger Ops.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
One time, I was walking down the street and a car rolls up on me.
Driver gets out and says "Get in".

I did.

He was a Good Samaritan Cab Driver.

Best friend ever!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
"I know how it is to be Black in America.

White people killed Hippies too.

I survived, but I still hate Crackers."

:tello:

Sliced black hippies on crackers is an excellent savoury to accompany an evening larger

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
And another time, I was with a girl at a Pub, where things turned nasty and we had to get away.

We were on the sidewalk out front.

From nowhere The Mystery Cabby rolls up, says "Get In" and we peeled out.

That girl is still trying to figure out how that happened.

Life is but a dream.

It happened in 1978 in Orlando, Florida.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I'm not ignoring smee.

I'm reserving my Right to Comment at a later year.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Just cuz people write stuff duzzint make them smart. For example:

Sliced black hippies on crackers is an excellent savoury to accompany an evening larger

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Trump Just Cranked Up The Heat On China – He Wants The Communist Country To Pay America $10 Trillion

The Biden administration recently said they wanted more information on the origins of the coronavirus pandemic. They empowered authorities to look deeper into the China situation.

For the first time, it sounds like they’re actually considering the possibility that the virus originated in a Wuhan lab. This runs counter to the Democrat message but evidence is mounting.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/trump-china-america-virus/?utm_source=actengage&utm_medium=email

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Today's Fake News You Can Trust

Gavin Newsom Tries To Woo Californians Back By Disguising State As Texas

Sources also say Newsom hired consultants to give advice on how to make California more Texas-like. The consultants were later fired after they recommended things like "fewer regulations", "lower taxes", and "less human poop on the sidewalk".

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Election officials in Alachua County, Florida, are being investigated by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for allegedly registering to vote inmates at the county jail for the 2020 presidential election.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
What taboo topic did Benjamin Franklin once write to the Royal Academy about?

Flaunting your mistress
Body odor
Tattoos
Farting
45%
Correct

Though better known for his more serious works and inventions, Benjamin Franklin had a pretty good sense of humor. His satirical essay, "A Letter to a Royal Academy About Farting," implored the Royal Academy of Brussels to research a drug that would render farts odorless so people could pass wind in public without fear of offending others.

"It is universally well known, That in digesting our common Food, there is created or produced in the Bowels of human Creatures, a great Quantity of Wind," he wrote in 1781 (right in the middle of the American Revolution, we might note; Franklin was living in Paris as the American Ambassador to France at the time). He suggested finding a way to convert flatulence into more pleasant smells, including rose, musk, bergamot, and lily.

"Surely such a Liberty of Expressing one’s Scent-iments, and pleasing one another, is of infinitely more Importance to human Happiness than that Liberty of the Press," Franklin wrote. Thankfully, Franklin never actually sent the essay to the Academy — only to a few close friends. And if there was any question that the piece was satirical, he, ahem, cleared the air with his last thought, when he declared the whole thing "scarcely worth a FART-HING."

Source: Teaching American History and Penguin Random House | Date Updated: May 28, 2021

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Gross Animals You Can Eat

You need to know some essential outdoor survival tips when you’re planning a trip to the wilderness, even if it’s a simple camping trip to the local campground or a long hike through rugged terrain.

All it takes is a wrong move, a wrong turn off the tail, a broken ankle, or lots of other possibilities, and you could be spending a rough night in the woods. If you ever find yourself in any survival situation, being prepared with essential outdoor survival tips will help keep your fear at bay.

https://theoutdoorwear.com/gross-animals-you-can-eat/?utm_source=mxl&utm_term=f0efd58303cc0d9edc5d698377bc550d&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=0605-Gross_Animals_You_Can_Eat

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Federal Judge Rules on California’s Controversial ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban

A federal judge in the Southern District of California ruled late on Friday that California’s controversial “assault weapons” ban is unconstitutional.

“This case is not about extraordinary weapons lying at the outer limits of Second Amendment protection,” Judge Roger T. Benitez wrote. “The banned ‘assault weapons’ are not bazookas, howitzers, or machineguns. Those arms are dangerous and solely useful for military purposes. Instead, the firearms deemed ‘assault weapons’ are fairly ordinary, popular, modern rifles. This is an average case about average guns used in average ways for average purposes.”

https://resistthemainstream.org/federal-judge-rules-on-californias-controversial-assault-weapons-ban/?utm_source=rtmn2&utm_medium=rtmn2&utm_campaign=rtmn2

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
There are Laws and there are Rules.

I choose neither.

Doing good should suffice.

But still, a Lawyer on retainer is a sure bet.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
There's a Monster. It hides in the light.

So then, is darkness your friend?

The X-Files: Made with a Ginger Filling for Thinking People.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
A WELCOMED ADDITION TO THE TELLO FILES FAMILY OF INFO DIRT

Fake news has never been more trustworthy

The Babylon Bee <editor@babylonbee.com>
To:
m86thecat@yahoo.com

Sat, Jun 5 at 7:52 AM

Seth here, CEO of The Babylon Bee. I want to personally thank you for joining our email list. Well, "personally" might be a stretch. This is an automated message that gets sent to everyone who subscribes. And to be honest, I didn't even write it. CEOs don't have time to write emails. But I did tell somebody to write it, so you are actually hearing from me, albeit indirectly.

Anyway, enough with the pleasantries. You came here for fake news you can trust, and that's exactly what you're going to get. Just don't forget to add us as a contact so we land in your inbox.
_____

Seth Dillon
CEO | The Babylon Bee

Our mailing address is:
The Babylon Bee, LLC
PO Box 546
Jupiter, FL 33468

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Elvis Sings “Hound Dog”
   June 5, 1956

On June 5, 1956, Elvis Presley sang “Hound Dog” for the first time on national TV, gyrating his hips and forever scandalizing America. At the time, the 21-year-old singer was fast becoming a star. Elvis’ album “Heartbreak Hotel” was topping the charts, his movie debut was around the corner, and he had already appeared on TV. But his performance on “The Milton Berle Show” launched him to icon status.

Elvis had never sung “Hound Dog” on television (a song initially written for and performed by blues legend Big Mama Thornton), and he was rarely seen without his guitar in hand. But that night, Elvis performed his new song sans guitar. Backed by a three-piece band, the man later dubbed “King of Rock 'n' Roll” stood in front of a mic with his legs splayed apart and just started rocking. While his slick, black hair barely moved, his hips sure did. Sliding side to side, they sent teenage fans’ hearts aflutter and parents’ voices rising in anger. A Catholic newspaper even warned, “Beware of Elvis Presley.” Despite the shock, the performance was among the King’s finest — and one of the most significant in music history.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
The Truth About Fauci: Your Conspiracy Theorist Friend Was Right

The release of the Fauci emails has given birth to hundreds of great memes, but maybe none so great as the meme that showed Kermit the Frog sitting on a log, playing a banjo and singing with the words “Here’s a little song I wrote called your conspiracy theorist friend was right and you owe them an apology.”

The meme is not only hilarious, it’s true.

For much of the last 15 months, the media and the left treated Anthony Fauci as a demi-God.

A hero of the pandemic and a man who was beyond reproach. Any criticism of Fauci or Fauci’s missives was treated as misinformation or a conspiracy theory. The media vilified anyone who dared question Fauci and Big Tech silenced anyone who disagreed with him.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/the-truth-about-fauci-your-conspiracy-theorist-friend-was-right/?utm_campaign=TPI06042021BR2IE&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=92c64eb985bc01c2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Fauci Claims He Wasn’t ‘Anti-Trump’ – Adds His Supporters Don’t ‘Understand’ Science

During an MSNBC interview on Wednesday, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci claimed that he was never against Donald Trump before belittling the former president’s supporters, saying that they don’t “understand” that science evolves. And farts are a valuable Natural Resource.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/fauci-claims-he-wasnt-anti-trump-adds-his-supporters-dont-understand-science/?utm_campaign=TPI06042021BR2IE&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=92c64eb985bc01c2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
A good gob of healthy hate is what ya gotta have here.
Join me in hating this guy! AND HE'S WHITE!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Krycek

Alex Krycek is a fictional character in the Fox science fiction-supernatural television series The X-Files. Alex Krycek is played by Nicholas Lea. He is initially introduced in the second season as a partner for FBI Special Agent Fox Mulder in the absence of his previous partner, Dana Scully. As the show progressed, Krycek grew to become one of the show's primary antagonists, appearing subsequently in every season until Season 9. Krycek's machinations frequently pitted him against Mulder, with whom he shared a complicated relationship. He was variously seen as either a henchman or enemy of the show's primary antagonist, The Smoking Man, changing his allegiance when the situation suited him best. He's like Eric Cartman with a gun. But no Pot Pie.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Look closer:

* Alex krycek.tello i hate this guy files.jpg (11.03 kB, 236x280 - viewed 1 times.)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Why Do We Shake Hands?

It’s an action so ingrained in our lives that we hardly stop to consider it — or we didn’t until the COVID-19 pandemic made us rethink personal contact. Before that, greeting people with one arm outstretched was a near-universal gesture, used in instances as varied as closing a business deal and meeting an acquaintance for the first time. But how did clasping hands come to be such a basic ritual? Here, we look back at how handshaking began.

One of the earliest documented handshakes in human civilization dates back to the ninth century BCE, when the Assyrian King Shalmaneser III was depicted clasping hands with a Babylonian ruler on a stone relief. It’s believed that the action was used to mark an alliance. Around the same time, the poet Homer used the gesture in his epic works the Iliad and the Odyssey (estimated to have been written around the eighth century BCE) to show mutual trust. Coins in ancient Rome also showed handshakes, perhaps depicting friendship or loyalty.

https://www.triviagenius.com/why-we-shake-hands/YJsr0u6XZgAG9D1v?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1287165739

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Checkout those Clogs!
Did they get them at Wal Mart?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Star volleyball player — a conservative Christian — sues U of Oklahoma, claims coaches punished her for her views, violated her free speech rights

A star volleyball player and conservative Christian has filed a federal lawsuit against the University of Oklahoma, claiming coaches on the women's volleyball team punished her for her views, excluded her from the team, and violated her free speech rights.

Kylee McLaughlin — who was the team captain and a first team All-Big 12 player for the Sooners in 2018 and 2019, according to OU Daily — named head coach Lindsey Gray-Walton, assistant coach Kyle Walton, and the school in the suit for a minimum of $75,000 in damages for financial loss, humiliation, and mental anguish and suffering, KFOR-TV reported.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/star-volleyball-player-a-conservative-christian-sues-u-of-oklahoma-claims-coaches-punished-her-for-her-views-violated-her-free-speech-rights?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-06-04&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
If you read one thing today, make it this troubling report. Warning: It's very disturbing.
Psychiatrist to Students: I Fantasize about Killing Whites

This is beyond disturbing.

++++++++++++++++++++

“A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of ‘unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way,” according to the New York Post.

“Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks — in which she also said she’d walk away from the shooting ‘with a bounce in my step’ and that white people ‘make my blood boil’ and ‘are out of their minds and have been for a long time’ — at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center on April 6. [emphasis added]

https://dcwatchdog.com/psychiatrist-to-students-i-fantasize-about-killing-whites/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
FBI opens election law investigation into Postmaster General Louis DeJoy

The FBI has opened an investigation into Postmaster General Louis DeJoy over campaign contributions stemming back to his time as a logistics executive, The Washington Post reported.

Federal agents have interviewed former and current colleagues of Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, unnamed sources familiar with the investigation told The Washington Post. DeJoy has also been subpoenaed for information in relation to the probe.

Looks like this guy is gonna get pwned!

https://patriotpowernews.com/2021/06/05/fbi-opens-election-law-investigation-into-postmaster-general-louis-dejoy/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook